Life Insurance Protection
Keane Mortgage & Financial Services is your local Life Insurance broker based in Rathfarnham, South Dublin.
Protection Cover gives you financial security when you need it most. For most of us critical illness, injury or unexpected death is not something we like to think about. But no matter how young and healthy we feel now, it pays to be prepared for the future. With Protection Cover you will be prepared financially for the future - even if the worst does happen.
Protection Cover has a wide range of uses - from protecting your home to protecting your family. Your Protection needs will depend on your personal circumstances - whether you're single, married, working or retired or have dependents that rely on you and your income. We have a comprehensive range of Protection options that can provide the financial cover you need, no matter what stage of life you are at. Please read the following and let us know if any of these products suits your needs:-
Mortgage Protection Cover can ensure that, should the worst happen, your outstanding mortgage would be paid, securing your home and erasing the financial burden of mortgage repayments.
||Term Insurance can provide a lump sum payment to you or your family in the unfortunate event of death or a critical illness. It gives you the peace of mind of knowing your family will be cared for financially.
Pension Term Insurance
||Pension Term Insurance is a tax efficient life assurance plan that can be taken out by self-employed people up to their normal retirement date.
Mortgage Protection is a simple, cost effective form of life insurance designed to pay off the balance of your mortgage in the event of death and/or critical illness (if selected). You select the level of cover you need (loan amount) and the length of time you need it (term of loan). Under a Mortgage Protection plan, the level of cover chosen is designed to reduce each month in line with your mortgage, reflecting the fact that you are gradually paying off your mortgage.
Mortgage Protection - Core Benefits
• Mortgage Protection Life Cover
The level of cover applicable at the time of the claim will be paid out in the event of death.
• Mortgage Protection Life Cover with Accelerated Specified Critical Illness Cover (if selected)
The level of cover applicable at the time of the claim will be paid out in the event of death or in the event of you suffering one of a list of specified critical illnesses that are covered. Please request a list of same.
Mortgage Protection - Cover Options
• Single Life Cover
One life is covered. The cover amount is paid out on death and/or critical illness (if selected) and the policy then ceases.
• Joint Life Cover
Two lives are covered. The cover amount is paid out on the first claim (for death or critical illness- if selected) on either life, and the policy then ceases.
A Term insurance plan is essential for anyone who has dependents. Nobody likes to think about it, but have you considered the financial impact your death or incapacity due to illness (if selected) would have on the lives of your loved ones? A Term Insurance plan helps you plan for unforeseen events by providing protection that is perfectly suited to your needs.
You simply choose the level of cover you need and the period that you want the cover to last. With Level Term insurance, the amount of cover you choose at the start of the plan will remain fixed over the term of the plan. The premium you pay is also guaranteed to remain fixed throughout the term. However, you can also have an index - linked facility attached to your plan (see below).
Term Insurance - Core Benefits
• Life Cover A Life Assurance company will pay you a lump sum payment in the event of death or diagnosis of a terminal illness.
Children are automatically covered for €4,000 Life Cover. A child is defined as aged 1-18 and 18-21 if in full-time education.
• Critical Illness Cover (if selected) A Life Insurance company may pay you a lump sum if you are diagnosed with any one of a listed number of critical illnesses, including cancer, heart attack and stroke, etc.
Children are automatically covered for 50% of your Specified Critical Illness Cover up to a maximum of €25,000. A child is defined as aged 1-18 and 18-21 if in full-time education.
Term Insurance - Optional Benefits
• Increasing Cover Option By choosing this option the level of cover chosen and the premium payable will increase by 3% each year to maintain the "real" value of your cover by offsetting the effect of inflation.
• Conversion option This option allows you to convert your current policy to a new Term Assurance plan or Mortgage Protection plan without having to provide evidence of health.
Term Insurance - Cover Options
• Single Life Cover One life is covered. The cover amount is paid out on death and/or critical illness (if selected) and the policy then ceases.
• Dual Life Cover Two lives are covered. With dual life cover the payment of the cover amount for one life (in the event of death and/or critical illness - (if selected) does not affect the level of cover of the other life. Because cover for each life is treated independently, you can also choose to have different levels of cover for each person.